Friday, August 23, 2013

Here's to the past


Hello everyone,
so I'm back again with a little bit mood change *hahaha*
Well you know that I've been through a hard time in past a year back then.
Not exactly a year though, it's 11 months, and next month is exactly one year after those break up situation where I've spent last year drinking some beers with my bff's.
Oh I thank you for your supports guys, I 'm glad to have you all.

Despite of it, well.. I find it hard to move on, oh okay to be honest.. I already said that he was my first ever boyfriend. I guess you know how hard is it when it comes about "the first" right?
And as I remember one of my friend told me, you'll never forget "the first time" you do something, no matter what, you'll never forget it.
Oh I know I know, it sounds too much.. I get it. hahaha..
Oh first of all, sorry if I use an Indonesian a bit here, well it's easier to tell you with Indonesian, remembering that not everyone is fluent with English.

I know, semua orang pasti "pernah" memliki cerita sendiri, whether it's about first boyfriend, first love, oh whatever. And finally, I understand how it feels like when you really love someone, and that someone doesn't appreciate your love. I don't know exactly but aku rasa memang tidak pernah dihargai. hahaha sorry to be honest. And now, I am so grateful, why? I finally can let go of my past, even it hurts me, A LOT more that you think. hahaha *sounds too dramatic*
Aku belajar kalau kamu ingin membuang masa lalumu, tidaklah susah, seperti apa yang aku alami kemarin, itu kesalahan. Yah kita semua belajar dari kesalahan kan? Kalau tidak, kamu tidak akan bisa menjadi orang yang lebih baik untuk kedepannya.

Well, the first step that I did is.. simpan jauh-jauh semua foto, meski hanya sebuah foto, tapi hal itu yang membuatmu berat untuk melepaskan. *DUH, sorry bahasaku agak GAK banget kyknya ya hahaha*
And please, delete all photos even from your blackberry, iphone, nor your wallet, and don't forget simpan jauh-jauh, dimana kamu bakal jarang liat semua itu. Kalo nyimpan di laptop, yah simpan di folder yang ga bakal pernah kamu buka sama sekali meskipun tiap hari laptop selalu kamu utak-atik. haha :)

The second step is hmm.. delete his number from your contacts. Don't even read the old texts, or whatever. And if he's on your LINE contact, just hide it. So you wouldn't see their names on your contact list, see their updates, or see their "wtf" pictures. hahaha..

Oh well, I didn't tell to "unfriend" them on facebook or whatever social media names, but seems like they're deleting me. Oh it's okay, really. It's better you who deleted me than I deleted you, it's like umm it bothering you if you see my name while you opened your facebook page. lol

And the third thing is.. simpan semua barang yang bisa ingetin kamu sama doi, hahaha.. Yeah I find it hard when I still hugging the bear that he gaves to me, so I manage to keep it far away from me, even it's my favorite kind of bear. Oh well skip that thing.

The fourth is you need a distraction! I find it more easier, oh well my distraction is getting a new piercing, (as seen on my instagram if you followed me). haha I know that's not a good thing, but yeah I love piercing. Every piercing that I had told a different stories. And just to make it clear ya, ga semua orang bertindik itu ga baik. Cuma orang kolot aja yang mikir seperti itu. hellooo ini bukan tahun 80'an, ini 2013. PLEASE... :)

The last thing thing is.. you have to tell yourself that you're gonna be okay without him, you'll be happy even without him, you deserve better, you've done a lot, you are precious, and NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF with ANYONE, apalagi orang yang ga ada baiknya, aku tau judging people who you doesn't even know is a bad habit, but for me, aku ga bisa dibandingin sama orang kyk gitu (yah cukup yang tau aja ngerti kok), dan jangan sekalipun kamu berani bandingin, because she's not even close to my level, SO STOP loving someone who doesn't even appreciate your love. It's like you're throwing a diamond while you're picking up the rocks. :)


That's all I've did. And lucky me, he's not around anymore, well at least until the next couple months, or year? haha good. I didn't regret everything in my past, they're there to give you lessons in life. I believe that I'll go through all of this shit very soon. Yang sekarang ada di pikiranku adalah aku harus menata hidupku seperti sedia kala, the life that I had before I meet him, but then aku ga akan bisa 100% jadi orang yang sama seperti dulu, but at least be a better me, the smart one, lia yang tau mana yang baik & buruk, well leaving the bad habit like going to club, partying, oh whatever. Lia yang dulu sudah ga ada. It's like umm.. The old me is already gone, and dead. ok? :)

You can't please society, really, you only need to keep struggle to live the world full of lies, full of hypocrites, and full of bitches. haha make sure you're not one of them :)

Oh well, aku kira kata-kataku diatas sudah cukup untuk blog kali ini..
No offense. This is my blog, I wrote whatever I like. :)
I'll see ya in the next post soon!









                                                                                      xoxo,
                                                                                                       Lia.

No comments:

Post a Comment