Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Eyebrows for Life

Hello everyone,
been so long didn't posted any of beauty post.
As you've seen at my instagram, I promised to post one of the looks I've created based on my pics there. A you can see all the comments are mostly about my eyebrows. :D
So here's the picture that I've talked about..


And the other post is this...


Please excuse the filters that I'm using hahaha.. I couldn't agree more that YES my eyebrows are too pretty that day! And I just wish that my eyebrows is kind of permanent, but sadly it's NOT. I draw it myself and blend it myself so it's not "tattoo" or "embroidery" (sulam).

Here's some pictures of me of course..










NAH thankyou for keep scrolling down :)
As you already know that I am a big fan of Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade!
I'm using the taupe & chocolate color, and damn I love how the color blends!
And as the lashes I'm currently using SILVERSWAN LASH 090 ZEMIRE, and using French 3 Tones Grey from EYELOVIN (soon be my one & only contact lenses sponsors starting April).

As for the complexions, I only use BB cream and a little bit concealer under my eye, the rest is just powder foundation, a bit of blush on & bronzer, and a highlight.

Sorry for the pale looking lips, and just so you know that was my real lip color. Too sad it's not so healthy pink lippy. Working on getting those natural pink lips from now.

And as for the eyeshadow I'm using brown matte color which is divides by two color, one is the light brown and dark brown, and I blended a little bit of black matte eyeshadow on the outter corner of my eyes (which is on the pointed line of the eyeliner).

As for the lips, FYI I didn't wear any of lip plumper, only a lip balm which is from maybelline "baby lips" in light blue color with pink tube.

Well I guess that's the end of this post.
I will soon posted more of makeup look & stuffs.
Good night darlings!





                                                                            xoxo,
                                                                                              Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment