so today I'm back with a FRESHLY new topic!
Some of us may have a lot of negative thinking about something, someone, or anything right?
Well something that you're afraid about what will happen "IF" is always right inside your head..
Did you know that all negative thinking that you've think about could happen in real life?
Well you know that most of people always said to have a positive thinking.
For most of us, negative thinking may have become a part of yourself.
When things do not go according to plan, it is easy to feel depressed and can not see the good side of the incident.Negative thinking does not carry anywhere, except to make the feeling worse, which then will result in our disappointing performance. This could be an endless loop.
Jessica Padykula suggest 9 techniques to prevent and overcome negative thoughts which are as follows:
1. Living in the moment.Thinking about the past or the future is a thing that often makes us anxious. Rarely do we panic because of what happened today. If you find your mind is locked in what has happened or what has not happened, remember that only the present that we can control.
2. Say positive things to yourself.Tell yourself that you're strong, you can afford. Say it over and over, anytime. Especially, start the day by saying something positive about yourself and the day, no matter if the day you have to take difficult decisions or you will not believe what you say to yourself.
3. Believing in the power of positive thinking.If you think positive, positive things will come and the difficulties will feel lighter. Conversely, if you think negatively, negative things will happen to you. This is a universal law, like laws of gravity or energy exchange. It will not be easy to change your mindset, but the effort is comparable to the results that you can pick.
4. Get over it.Search what makes you think negatively, fix, and re-developed. If it can not be repaired anymore, stop complaining and regret that it will only spend time and energy, also make you feel worse. Accept what has happened, lessons learned / lessons from this, and again advanced.
5. Focus on positive things.When we're being so negative, we often forget what we have and focus more on what we do not have. Keep a gratitude journal. No matter the time, each day write down five of six positive things that happened that day. Positive things that could be big things or just little things like 'sunny day' or 'eat this evening amazing'. As long as you stay consistent doing this, it is able to change your negative thinking into a positive thought. And when you start feeling negative, read back the journal.
6. Move.Exercise releases endorphins that can make you a better feeling. Is it just a walk around the block or run ten kilometers, physical activity will make ourselves feel better. When you feel down, fifteen minutes of sports activity can make you feel better.
7. Face your fear.Negative feelings come from fear, the more afraid you will live, the more negative thoughts about yourself. If you are afraid of something, do something about it. Fear is a part of life but we have the option to not let fear stop us.
8. Try new things.Trying new things can also boost your confidence. By saying yes to your life open up more opportunities for growth. Stay away from the thought 'yes, but ...'. New experiences, small or large, making life seem more pleasant and useful.
9. Change the perspective.When something does not go well, find a way to look at it from a more positive perspective. In every challenge there is profit, there is a challenge in any profits.