Monday, June 18, 2012

Romantic Conversation you've ever wanted


 
Hello everyone,
I have no idea why I posted this kind of blog, but I do like the conversation between a girl and his boyfriend..
I forget where did I get this post but I already have it for ages.. #lol





Check this out...

Girl: Do i ever cross your mind?
Boy: No

Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really

Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No

Girl: Would you cry if ii left?
Boy : No

Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No

Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No

Girl: Choose -- me or your life
Boy: My life


___________________________________________

hold on ladies & gentlemen!
it may sound too RUDE but...
read the remain stories below ;)
___________________________________________


The girl runs away in shock and pain
and the boy runs after her and
says...


The reason you never cross my mind is
because you're always on my
mind.

The reason why I don't like you
is
because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is
because
I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if
you left
is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for
you is
because I would die for you.

The reason why I'm not willing
to do
anything for you is because
I would
do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life is because
you ARE my life.

___________________________________________________


Sweet right?
enjoy dreaming love birds ;) 



                                      xoxo,
                                                  Lia.

No comments:

Post a Comment