Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Too Faced MELTED Liquified Long Wear Lipstick

Hello everyone,
so as you can see on my instagram, I've been posted a picture of me using Too faced MELTED Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Fuchsia. and YES it's a pretty color if you love bright lipstick.
I am no fan of bright lipstick except for this MELTED & Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet no.37 "L'exuberante" as you can see it here didn't get a chance to blog about this lipstick tho, Chanel Rouge Coco no.19 here, and YSL RPC no.52 "Rosy Coral" here too.
So here it is, c'mon take a look! I'm sure you love itttt as much as I do.
Let's get MELTED!! :D

 








Okay that's enough for my selfie while using melted in fuchsia. hahaha :D
Here's some of the products that I've used in picture above :

• Face :
- Maybelline BB Cream "Fresh".
- Maybelline BB Stick "Fresh".

- Maybelline Powder Foundation 03.
• Cheeks :
- Sephora Sundisc shade N°3.
- NYX Mosaic Blush Powder "Love".
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish "Soft & Gentle".

• Eyebrows : @anastasiabeverlyhills Dipbrow Pomade in "Chocolate". (From@houseofmakeup)

• Eyes :
- MIZZU Eyeliner in Black.
- NYX Mosaic Powder "Highlight".
- Elianto Matte Brown Eyeshadows.

• Lips :

- Maybelline Baby Lips
- Too Faced MELTED Liquified Long Wear Lipstick "Fuchsia". (From @cristalbeauties)

• Contact Lenses : Pandora Vanilla Shake in Pink. (From @eyelovin)



I was intended to buy the "peony" one as soon as possible but I guess I have to stop shopping fpr a while cuz I've been crazy for shopping in few days back then, whether it's online or shopping mall, whether it's clothes or cosmetics tho.
So I guess this is the end of post!
I am so sorry for the lack of posts I made here.
I promise will blog more soon :)






                                                                      xoxo,
                                                                                        Lia 

No comments:

Post a Comment