Monday, May 20, 2013

Make-up courtesy



Hello everyone,
How's your day? Hope you're all doing well!
Uhm yeah.. so today I feel so much better than last time I blogged "heart-to-heart", sorry I couldn't help but writing is just like my own painkiller sometimes. Idk why, no special excuse anyway.

Not too important, but well I brought you some pictures of my make-up courtesy today, as I began a beauty & make-up class in March back then, I didn't blogged any of it until now. hehe forgive me, but trust me I wanted to, but kinda busy with my personal life. You know what I've been talking about if you read my previous blog OK? :)

So I don't need to say much, here's the pictures from the first time I started my course, go on take a look! :D

 
 1st (thanks a bunch Linda!) :-*
 
2nd (thanks a bunch Nyu!) :-*
3rd (thanks a bunch Inneke!) :-*
4th (thanks a bunch Sela!) :-*
5th
6th (thanks a bunch winda!) :-*
7th (thanks a bunch Sasa!) :-*
8th (thanks a bunch my cousin, ce melly!) :-*

9th (thanks a bunch again Linda!)
10th

11th

 12th (part 1)

12th (part 2)


13th

14th


15th

16th
17th

 18th

 

 
 

19th
20th

 

 


21th
22th

23th

 


24th

Still continue :D
Ah time flies really, it's already 24 times doing makeup, plus on job 1 time, check my previous blog here.
And next I've got my basic exam soon! OMG, personal too maybe. Wish me all the best guys :)

Well I guess that's enough for now,
I'll see you guys on the next blogpost
SOON! :p






                                                                                         xoxo,
                                                                                                               Lia
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment