Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Feliz Navidad



Hello everyone,
greetings from ME and my big family
♥ MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥
wishing you all the best in another years to come!
Oh time flies really fast right? It's almost 2013!
WOW, can't thank enough to our greatest & almighty GOD, HE did such a really amazing job to our life! :)

So today I'm going to church with my brother & his friends (this is a SUPER RARE condition), they're Tony, Yoviena, and Theresia. You know why did I say it's a SUPER RARE condition? Yeah, when it comes about "bro-sis quality time" LOL, my brother won't allow me to join him, #wtf. Well idk why, but today I am kinda surprised too when I ask him if it possible if I join him to go to the church, as you may know that today is Christmas.. and he did say YES. #lololololl it may sound hilarious or too much, but I AM SURPRISED!


Okay enough,
so here's some picture of us today..
Enjoy!

 with ce Theresia

 hello there LOL!

 Yoviena, Tony, Theresia, Me, Brother








                                                     xoxo,
                                                                  Lia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment