Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Many different faces.

Hello everyone,
Did you recognize that my makeup on Last Friday Night is a little bit different from the other night, I mean the other day when I use heavy makeup.. #LOL
That's because I change the way I used my eyeliner, well it's more darker than before, and I'm using gold eyeshadow on the lids and brown eyeshadow for the outer V for a little dramatic looking eyes that night. (sounds like a pro #LOLOLOLL!) And not forget to draw your eyebrows too, eyebrows can do so much differences to your face! ;)

http://askanesthetician.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/lop_art_197_med.jpg

I love to draw my brows in Rounded Arch, it makes my face look more dramatic, well maybe look a little evil since I had an evil kind of face #LOLOLOLL!
But don't worry, I'm not an evil, just a human with lotsa kind of face depends on how I do my makeup. :p
This is some technique to shape/draw your eyebrows,

Basic Shaping:
  • The inner edge of the brow should line up with the outside of the corresponding nostril (A).
  • The highest point of the arch should be just at the outer edge of the eyeball. (B)
  • The outer brow should taper off to a point that intersects with an imaginary line drawn from the outer nostril past the outer edge of the eye (C), and you thought geometry wouldn’t be useful later in life! It sounds complicated, but just follow the drawing.
 


Advanced techniques:
  • You can lift an experienced eye with strategic eyebrow shaping! With an experienced eye, the lid has a tendency to be heavy. Extending the brow down to the “D” line can drag the lid down and make the eyes look tired. Instead, try feathering the brow upward and out from the arch to just above the outer corner of the eye (E). Please keep it natural, we don’t want to create wings here!
  • To minimize the curve of a round face, direct the outer third of the brow towards the top of the ear.
  • If the face is square, direct it toward the middle of the ear. This helps balance the face.
  • If the face is long, keep the brow more straight across, directing it above the ear.
  • An oval face already looks balanced, but to enhance this harmony, you can direct the outer third towards the ear lobe.
 
 

And yes, don't draw your brows too thin, it will makes you older than your actual ages! *gasp*
Draw it thickly, but not to thick too.

 High Arch
 
Eyebrow shapes for your face
No Arch
 
Rounded Arch  
 

So now let's take a look to my own Eyebrows.
Well first time I do my eyebrows it looks like a total mess, I used my mom eyebrows pencil, but it didn't suit my hair color back then, so I bought my own eyebrows pencil, since I had dark brown hair color and my mom dyed her hair red last time (now she had dark burgundy hair color), and I just recently dyed my hair to ash brown color, so now we both used dark brown color eyebrows pencil.

 













Using false lashes #C-15





 Gold eyeshadow + Brown eyeshadow

 Currently using lashes #010
Current Favorite Lashes

Product used:
Shiseido Toner
Shiseido Night Cream
Shiseido Blemish Balm
SEPHORA Collection Primer
Maybelline BB Cream SPF26 (01 Fresh)
Max Factor Pan Stik (12 - Natural Beige)
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer (Ivory)
Maybelline Powder Foundation (02 Natural)
Drugstore Eyebrows Pencil (Dark brown)
Drugstore Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
The Body Shop Lipliner
LA Colors blush on (CMB873 Tickled Pink)
SEPHORA Collection Sun Disk (Aruba - Tan with Golden Shimmer)
SEPHORA Collection Colorful Blush (Healthy Rose 09 - Matte Warm Rose)
Maybelline Magnum Mascara (Black)
MAC False Lashes (#010)
REVLON Renewist Lipstick (#080 Lush Peony)
Maybelline Baby Lips (Anti-Oxidant Berry)
SEPHORA Collection Makeup Setting Spray


Well, that's it for now, see you until the next post guys!
Havefun doing your makeup ;)


"Makeup changes the faces only, not the persons." 



                                              xoxo,
                                                             Lia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment